Image courtsey of Brian Egan Photography
A chauffeur driven VW Campervan
for your wedding day
For weddings we have 'Bud the wedding Dub' - a gorgeous 1956, dove blue split screen (see the photo album on the left). Immaculately restored and seating up to six he's the perfect 'something blue' for your special day. He's also very easy for the bride to get in and out of and the wide opening doors are excellent for photographers! Bud, or one of our classic VW Bay Campervans can be hired to take the bride or groom to the church and then chauffeur the happy couple on to the reception.
We allow plenty of time for photographs, play your favourite tunes during the journey and provide the bride and groom with a glass of bubbly on the way to the reception. The Groovy wedding package typically costs £325 and includes
- 'Bud the wedding Dub' or one of the 'girls' decorated with co-ordinating white or cream ribbons or your supplied ribbons & flowers
- The bride or groom, with bridesmaids or bestman driven to the church
- The newly married couple driven to the reception
- Ample time for photographs
- Your favourite iPod tracks played during the journey
- Glass of champagne on the way to the reception
Bud and the 'girls' adore a wedding and would love to be part of your special day, so please get in touch to discuss your plans.